NYC Area Guide
Experience the Energy of NYC Attractions At Our Downtown Manhattan Hotel
Located in the world’s largest cultural hub, our Downtown Manhattan hotel is close to all the world famous attractions in Manhattan New York that present endless entertainment and excitement.
Attractions in Manhattan New York range from a variety of museums, tourist sites, and world-renowned landmarks. Times Square, Central Park, and the Statue of Liberty are just a few that are a short distance from our Downtown Manhattan hotel.
New York has something for everyone, and you’ll want to see it all. Here are a few of our suggestions for some of the top attractions in Manhattan New York and their distance from the hotel:
- Times Square: The site of the famous New Year’s Eve Countdown, and home to many Broadway shows. 2.9 miles (57 min walk)
- Central Park: One of the most well known NYC attractions, this 850 acre park features a miniature castle and a zoo. 4.1 miles (1 hr 21 min walk)
- Ground Zero: Site of the new memorial and museum dedicated to those who lost their lives and survived 9/11. 1 mile (19 min walk)
- Madison Square Garden: A world famous arena right in the heart of NYC. 2.6 miles (50 min walk)
- Statue of Liberty/ Ellis Island: This symbol of freedom is a must see during any vacation to NYC. 3.5 miles (40 min walk)
- NYC Museums: From the American Museum of Natural History to the MOMA, there are an endless amount of museums to explore in the city.
- Broadway: One of the NYC attractions held at highest regard, catching a Broadway show is a must while visiting the big apple. 3.1 miles (1 hr walk)
- Bronx Zoo: See over 6,000 animals at this incredible metropolitan zoo. 11.4 miles (3 hours 46 min walk)
No matter what brings you to New York City, when you stay at our Downtown Manhattan hotel you’ll be nearby all of the world famous attractions. Our staff is here to help you choose the attractions in Manhattan New York that will fit your itinerary perfectly.