Enjoy Exceptional Cuisine at the Best SoHo Restaurants Nearby
Between plentiful portions, unique atmospheres and savory new flavors, you’re sure to find some of the best dining New York City has to offer near our hotel.
Complement a relaxing stay in one of our guest rooms or suites with a delicious meal at one of the many SoHo restaurants and nearby eateries. You’ll find a variety of options certain to suit any taste or service level, including:
- Red Egg (less than 0.1 mi.) – an authentic Chinese restaurant and lounge set in a contemporary atmosphere, featuring traditional Cantonese cuisine and dim sum dishes; open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on weekdays, and 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays
- L’Ecole (0.2 mi.) – a modern International Culinary Center training restaurant that features student and instructor-crafted meals made with fresh seasonal ingredients; serves brunch, lunch and dinner
- Osteria Morini (0.2 mi.) – a casual Italian eatery with a quaint, rustic atmosphere; serves brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert and alcoholic beverages
- David Burke Kitchen (0.4 mi.) – a creatively decorated restaurant which serves inventive American food, featuring multi-level spaces and showcases a blend of industrial and country-style décor; open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert, cocktails and more
- Aquagrill (0.7 mi.) – an exquisite seafood restaurant which prepares a variety of dishes, including appetizers, soups, sandwiches, main entrees and more; open for brunch, lunch and dinner
- Blue Ribbon (0.7 mi.) – a European-style brasserie with an intimate and hip environment; serves everything from hangar steak to chilled lobster; open daily from 4 p.m. till 4 a.m.
- Raoul’s (0.7 mi.) – a classic circa-1975 bistro decorated with soft lighting and fine artwork, serving decadent French fare
- Numero 28 (1.1 mi.) – a mini-chain pizzeria offering crisp brick-oven pizzas and other traditional Italian fare; open daily for lunch and dinner
- Shanghai Café Deluxe (0.2 mi.) – a uniquely designed Chinese restaurant and lounge featuring a broad range of cold dishes, gourmet specialties, hot and iced beverages, and more; open daily for lunch and dinner
- Amazing 66 (0.3 mi.) – a charming Cantonese restaurant offering an extensive menu of small plates, soups, entrees, sides and more; open for daily for lunch and dinner
- Joe’s Shanghai (0.4 mi.) – an award-winning Shanghainese-Dim Sum restaurant offering nearly 150 menu items of various styles and flavors; open daily from 11 a.m. till 11 p.m.
- Parm (0.4 mi.) – an Italian-American sandwich shop offering mouthwatering heroes, popular Italian dishes and house-made ice cream cakes; open daily for lunch and dinner
- Rubirosa Pizza (0.4 mi.) – an authentic, family-style Italian-American restaurant and pizzeria which serves perfected thin-crust pizzas, pasta classics, wine and spirits, and more; open for brunch, lunch, dinner, desserts and more
- Torrisi Italian Specialties (0.4 mi.) – a traditional lunch and dinner eatery which offers several prix fixe menu items, and an extensive selection of wine and beer; open daily for dinner and Friday through Sunday for lunch from 12 p.m. till 2 p.m.
Whether you’re planning a romantic dinner for two or a celebratory family meal out, look no further than the SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy areas for delicious cuisine and thoughtfully appointed settings. Or, skip going out to eat altogether and opt for sensational dining at our on-site 138 Bistro & Lounge. Reserve a stay at Holiday Inn SoHo online or call (212) 966-8898, and get ready to be close to it all!