The Holiday Inn SoHo: A Chic Manhattan Hotel
Let us exceed your expectations!
Conveniently located in SoHo – the new heart of New York City – our freshly relaunched Manhattan hotel invites you to stay in the midst of world-famous New York City action. Don’t waste a moment of your trip – easily explore the nearby happening downtown neighborhoods of Little Italy, TriBeCa, NoLita, East Village, Greenwich Village, Chinatown, the SoHo shopping district, and more! Take a short walk to experience the hundreds of unique sights, sounds, smells, and tastes that exist within minutes of our boutique-chic accommodations.
The stylish Holiday Inn SoHo showcases:
- Central location in the heart of NYC
- 227 Completely remodeled guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
- New 32” Flat panel LCD HDTVs, pillow-top mattresses, & modern features, including iLive docks and illuminated headboards
- Guest bathrooms with Bath & Body Works toiletries & deluxe Shower Massager by Moen
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Enhanced conference area and boardroom
- On-site dining with nightly happy hours at 138 Bistro & Lounge
- In-room safes with LED displays that are large enough to hold a 17-inch laptop and have magnetic card swipes
- Next to a Citi BikeSM NYC Bike Share station
Whether your ideal trip includes leisurely sightseeing, or a productive business meeting, let our modern SoHo NY hotel accommodations make it that much better.
Manhattan Hotel Where the World Comes Together
No matter when you choose to visit, there’s always something happening in SoHo, throughout the Financial District, or in TriBeCa. From the South Street Seaport’s open-air farmers’ markets, to Greenwich Village’s fabulous shopping, to TriBeCa’s national film festivals, our strategic location has something nearby for everyone Uptown, Downtown, and Midtown.
If you’re interested in the traditional NYC attractions, simply head down the block and catch one of several subway lines for a quick ride to Times Square, Broadway, the 9/11 Remembrance Memorial, the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, and much more.
Begin planning your New York City trip with our newly transformed Downtown Manhattan hotel today!